Salary Additional benefits
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelly Faber
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-10 accountancy Wellington CBD Wellington Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Suited to someone with internal audit experience, a driven attitude and strong sense of commercial acumen.
This organisation contributes to the wellbeing of New Zealanders. With a good culture, interesting work and exciting opportunities on the horizon, they are looking for a motivated individual to join them in a permanent capacity. Join a commercially driven team that focuses on adding real value to their clients.
You will work within a high-performing team, focused on developing strong relationships across the business and delivering quality results based on your strong engagement skills. This is an opportunity to learn from a high performing manager while gaining a wider understanding of the organisation, working in collaboration across a number of departments and tailoring information to a range of audiences.
- Constructively challenge, initiate and lead change to improve the quality and added value of Internal Audit
- Accomplish role objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management
- Providing an independent, unbiased assessment of the operations of the organisation
- Work across a wide range of audit projects
- In-depth understanding of audit methodologies
- Strong relationship management experience
- Confident in challenging and communicating risks
- Comfortable engaging with a diverse mix of people at all levels
- Able to influence in a collaborative way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a growing and high performing organisation that values innovative thinkers and values high achievers.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Faber on 04 471 9700.