Consultant Sam Lindsay
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-19 accountancy Christchurch Canterbury NZ 8140 NZD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Grant Thornton https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/
This global accounting firm, who place a large emphasis, who place a large emphasis on the winning and servicing of prestigious clients and their internal company culture. With three offices in New Zealand and over 130 locations around the world, working with GT has both personal and professional benefits that could be internationally transferable.
This role will be required to provide audit services to clients, to contribute to the local and national teams and support the managers in day-to-day guidance of on-site teams. The role will allow relative autonomy to work on complex assignments and often provides guidance and coaching to team members.
- Deliver distinctive client service with regard to leading or assisting audit assignments from planning to completion
- Identify risks, lead planning discussions and develop an appropriate audit approach
- Produce client deliverables including drafting report and Key Issues Memoranda for review
- Manage all aspects of multiple positive client relationships, including potential risks
- Ensure that an audit job runs efficiently from the client’s perspective
- Complete all work according to agreed standards and processes
- Participate positively in team meetings, share and develop professional and technical expertise amongst the team
- Develop an awareness of the services offered by Grant Thornton and identify business development opportunities
- Meet deadlines and record time to agreed procedures, identify process improvement opportunities
- Chartered Accountants ANZ / CPA
- Experience with Audit methodology
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Exposure to Voyager, IDEA, TBEAM
Work cohesively across the country and be absorbed by a thriving internal culture. Take professional development opportunities as they arise and work your way up the organisation, that naturally promotes organic growth and rewards loyalty. The GT building resides along the new bustling Terrace and handy to public transport.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sam Lindsay on 027 5665 707.