Junior Finance Business Partner
Salary $70,000 - $80,000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 accountancy Auckland CBD Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent role for a dynamic and driven individual with a very commercial outlook.
Large technology company with operations right across the country. This role will be based in their Head Office here in the Auckland CBD.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven accountant who can influence and build strong working relationships throughout the business. Working alongside key business stakeholders, the junior finance business partner will be a key figure in the organisation. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to identify, challenge and recommend actions within the business to improve financial performance, building strong working relationships along the way. This is a great entry level business partnering role where you will be required to have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Monitor and analyse business performance and the performance of various projects
- Provide commercial advice to relevant business stakeholders
- Communicate business forecasts clearly to the relevant stakeholders
- Analyse monthly management accounts highlighting key insights to senior management
- Provide support around OPEX and advise the business of any recommendations
- CA/CPA Qualified or working towards the qualification
- 3+ years accounting experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong data analysis and systems skills
- Excellent communication skills and a real get up and go attitude
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business. The role offers a competitive salary, company benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.