Senior Management Accountant
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Becky Lauder
Date posted 8 December 2016
Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) is a New Zealand government department responsible for land titles, geodetic and cadastral survey systems, topographic information, hydrographic information, managing Crown property and a variety of other functions.
As a Senior Management Accountant, your role will include looking for opportunities to drive process improvement within the Finance Delivery team, to lead projects as required, drive business partnering capability and to assist the Finance Manager Delivery with overseeing all Business Groups in order to provide LINZ with high quality financial analysis.
As the Senior Management Accountant your role may also encompass:
- Assisting budget managers to identify opportunities within their business to realise efficiency savings
- Assisting with the assigned business group on strategies to minimise financial risk
- Providing financial and business planning support
- CA qualified (or similar) with at least 5 years experience
- The ability to build credibility with senior stakeholders, showing an aptitude to think pro actively
- The ability to communicate what matters and simplify complex financial information for a range of stakeholders
- Proven experience in a Management Accounting capacity
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this opportunity please contact Rebecca Lauder on 044719700.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Lauder on 04 471 9700.