Salary $50 - $55 per hour
Consultant Emma Turnbull
Date posted 20 February 2017
Large and highly reputable manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to start immediately.
The role requires someone who can business partner with a number of divisions and has recent manufacturing industry experience.
This contract will last 8 months, paying approximately $50 - $55 per hour. You must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and have previous Financial Analysis experience.
- Cost analysis and reduction
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management reporting
- Variance analysis
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- As the successful applicant, you will be CA/CIMA or CPA qualified
- Strong communication skills are also key as you will be liaising and building strong relationships across the business
- Strong excel skills
If you have a drive to succeed as well as the ability to make process improvement suggestions, this role will provide the grounds on which any successes are guaranteed to drive your career onwards and upwards.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Turnbull on 09 374 7322.