Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 18 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an exciting and varied Management Accountant role with exposure to costing, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
About the company:
With its head office in Auckland, this manufacturing business has grown into a major player globally.
About the role:
This is the ideal role for an experienced Management Accounting with excellent commercial skills. The ideal candidate will need to have worked with project management software and will need to have had some great exposure to costing, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of projects
- Provide commercial advice to relevant business stakeholders
- Be the key finance contact on various projects, working alongside the wider business.
- Presentation of management reports to the Exec Leadership team
- Analyse monthly management accounts highlighting key insights to senior management
- Work alongside management preparing annual financial plans and quarterly forecasts.
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using Project Management software is essential
- 3+ years experience working in a similar commercially orientated role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.