Senior Advisor Assurance
Salary $80,000 - $110,000 per annum
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Olivia Newport
Date posted 19 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-18 accountancy Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters Robert Walters
Be a part of a team of expert assurance advisors who are using their knowledge to make a difference
A respected New Zealand organisation is currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Accountant to join their high functioning team in a permanent capacity.
As an Assurance Advisor, you will understand assurance methodologies and apply these to the management of controls, that the Information Privacy and Sharing team are responsible for as a second line function.
- Provide advice to a diverse range of projects and business areas, identifying practical solutions to managing information and privacy sharing risks.
- Contribute to development of, and implement policies, frameworks, tools and training materials to embed privacy principles into the way the Ministry uses and shares personal information in internal operations and in client service delivery.
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders and internal customers to ensure that their business needs are met in alignment with information privacy settings.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- A proactive nature, with the ability to engage with the business and build credibility
- Understands the need for, and the application of, risk management and associated internal controls
- Able to develop and apply effective process improvement strategies and initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels
As the successful candidate, you will be a dynamic individual who can interact with the business on an analytical and inter-personal level, and who can motivate people in the pursuit of growth and innovation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Olivia Newport on 04 471 9703.