Salary $50000 - $55000 per annum + Pro rata
Consultant Ciara Daly
Date posted 6 February 2017
Varied accounts assistant role with the opportunity to provide wider support for the finance team.
Consultancy business with a customer base across the country, working with a growing and world renowned product.
This is an opportunity for a career accounts assistant, who can take ownership of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and various tasks within the finance function. You will be required to provide administration support to within the finance function. This role needs someone who wants to make this role their own and be part of the organisation for the long term.
- Full process Accounts Payable – data entry, batching, coding, payments and reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable – Receipting and issuing of invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Expense payments for staff
- Work closely with other departments to improve accuracy and efficiency of transaction processing.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external parties.
- Administration support and ad hoc duties.
- Similar experience in an accounts assistant role, or accounts payable/ accounts receivable experience
- Have experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts all rounder who wants flexibility within a role for a well established company with a great reputation, friendly team environment with generous benefits.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ciara Daly on 09 374 7320.