Salary $25 - $30 per hour + Competitive Rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
You will be working alongside the payroll team to investigate and ensure that staff members are paid in accordance with the appropriate employment agreements and legislation.
A fantastic Payroll Officer position has just become available in Central Auckland.
Our well-established client is urgently seeking a Payroll Officer who can hit the ground running.
With an immediate start, you must be experienced in payroll. The contract will run for a period of 3 months and will be paying $25 - $30 per hour depending on your level of experience.
- Working alongside the payroll team to investigate and ensure staff members are paid correctly
- Maintain employee data, making sure all information is accurately recorded
- Receive and respond to requests and enquiries
- Maintain effective communication skills with customers and clients
- Receive and correctly process incoming calls and emails
- Ensure that any key issues are escalated to the manager
- Computer literate with good knowledge of payroll operations and processing
- A dedicated, reliable employee who enjoys working as part of a team
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- SAP experience is an advantage
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.