Salary $30 - $35 per hour + competitive rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
You must be experienced in working with high volumes of both salaried and waged staff. The contract will run for a period of 3 months and will be paying $30 - $35 per hour depending on your level of experience.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payroll runs
- Prepare PAYE and General Ledger Reconciliations
- Process and maintain overseas salaries and related records
- Prepare and send payments electronically
- Maintain the filing of payroll documentation
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of accounting applications
- SAP payroll system experience is preferred
- A minimum 3 years recent New Zealand experience in a similar position
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.