Payroll Officer (Part Time)
Salary Carpark and Benefits
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 accountancy Albany NZ NZD 27 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Great role working in a team, you will be involved in all aspects of the payroll function.
This role is working for a large NZ business who are a leader in their marker. With branches nationwide, this role will be based in Head Office and will be looking after payroll for a large number of staff.
The Payroll Officer will be managing all aspects of the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll function ensuring accurate and timely payments to all employees. You will report into the payroll manager and will provide payroll support for several stores.
• Complete weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay runs
• Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required
• Ensure IRD filing and payments are paid accurately
• On-board member store's employees onto the Payroll bureau
• Support any Business or Finance projects as required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Competent on Microsoft skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong written communication skills
This is the great opportunity in a large business, this role offers an excellent working environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.