Payroll Administrator (12 months fixed term)
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 accountancy Auckland CBD Auckland AUCKLAND CBD NZ NZD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent role for a dynamic and driven individual with strong knowledge of Australian state and federal legislation.
With its head office in the Auckland CBD, this New Zealand business really is an industry leader. If you’re looking for a company that values their staff then this really is the role for you. Their well functioning payroll team offers a great opportunity for someone to develop in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven individual with knowledge of Australian payroll processing. The successful candidate must have a solid background in Australian state and federal payroll legislation. This role is designed to cover a period of parental leave so our client is looking for someone to start in the coming weeks.
- Process weekly and monthly payroll for the Australian side of the business.
- Excellent knowledge of Australian state and federal payroll legislation.
- Point of contact for answering employee queries.
- Prepare and maintain standard and ad-hoc payroll reports.
- Generate regular reports to provide information regarding termination statistics, annual leave entitlements, costing analysis or the likes which are requested by management.
- Ensure all leave is authorised before being processed.
- Responsibility for preparing the direct credit payment batch.
- Assist general Finance team where requested.
- Australian payroll experience is essential in order to be considered for this role (2+ years’ experience)
- Intermediate data entry and excel skills.
- Manage time effectively and adapt quickly to any changes.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and team members.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.