Salary $80,000 - $95,000 per annum
Consultant Becky Morris-Jones
Date posted 26 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/payroll 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 accountancy Auckland Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Opportunity for a Payroll superstar - Flexibility with Working from Home - Opportunity to learn and grow within the role
- Ideally 2 plus roles as a Payroll Specialist
- Must have Holiday Acts Calculation knowledge
- Bubbly and energic individual who loves go have a laugh
- Experience with Chris 21 would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
About the role:
- Completes the end-to-end process accurately and in a timely manner (for both weekly and monthly pay cycles).
- Inputs all payment information for employees into payroll system; i.e. ensuring annual leave, sick leave or leave without pay are input accurately and in a timely manner and adherers to the Holidays Act.
- Ensures payroll journals are formatted correctly and ready to be uploaded into the financial system.
- Received, checks, records and files payroll related forms checking on errors and missing data as completing.
- Works closely with People & Culture department, ensuring all new starter paperwork is received on time and is complete.
- Ensures when receiving this information it is checked thoroughly, bank account details and IRD and Kiwisaver forms are provided for all employees and have the necessary consent signatures
- Accurately inputs all new starter information into the fields required, including employee full name, role, position, remuneration, etc.
- Ensuring employees, and respective managers are provided with employee numbers and Kronos login details and information and support to assist with their using this.
- Administers and maintains all user logons for related systems.
- Generates all payroll related reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required.
- Runs and provides accurate and up to date Chris21 reports for Managers as required or to support information provided to them.
- Ensures that all payroll reports are accurate and forwarded to the relevant departments within the required time frame.
If you are interested, please apply now!
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 19 July 2022Opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a large sustainable resource recovery and management firm. The role sits with the Payroll team, carrying out the end to end payroll process!
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022A great opportunity to step into this newly created Assistant Accountant role with this import company! * Work from home 2 days a week (if you want to) * Great team culture * Growth and development support * CA/CPA Mentorship support
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022Family owned private company looking for a Junior Accountant to join their friendly team! * Challenging and rewarding role * Central Auckland location * Great company culture where your supported in your role
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 per annumLocation: TamakiDate posted: 5 August 2022Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for a fully qualified CA from an audit /Big 4 background who is eager to step into a commercial role. * Hybrid role- develop strong financial reporting skills, budgeting, forecasting, technical accounting(IFRS) * Fantastic workflow and processes in place, modern systems and tools * Great touch points across the wider business, ability to work closely with Finance Business Partners
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 5 August 2022Our client is a global company looking Financial Accountant to joing their team. The position is responsible for assisting with preparing financial and management accounts.