IT Audit Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 5 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 banking Auckland CBD Auckland AUCKLAND CBD NZ NZD 120000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity for an IT Audit Manager leading within an audit team to execute IT audit assignments and to be involved in various projects.
Be part of a dynamic, every growing Financial Services giant with a reputable culture and work environment.
You will participate in independent reviews of control frameworks, systems, policies and procedures and identify areas for remediation and opportunities for enhancement.
- Interact directly with business units and other Group Audit teams in Sydney.
- Assist in audit planning, including the identification of processes, risks and controls for testing
- Execute audit fieldwork:
- Test the design and operating effectiveness of controls;
- Identify and document audit issues, including performing a significance analysis and agreeing management action plans;
- o Collaborate within own team and with Group Audit subject matter experts in credit, technology and risk and compliance.
- Assist in the reporting stages of the audit engagement, including preparing and discussing audit reports with management. These audit reports form the basis of the messages reported to the Board Audit Committee on a quarterly basis
- Continuously monitor business unit developments, activities, issue management, emerging risks or concerns
- Performing special assignments / targeted thematic reviews
- Participate in Audit team and Group Audit initiatives and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance or related field
- 3 years minimum external audit and/or internal audit experience
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ or Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) or Institute of Internal Audit (IIA)
- CISA or CRISC certified is desirable
- Experience in using Data Analytics tool such as ACL is desirable
- Strong communication & relationship skills.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.