Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 accountancy Auckland CBD Auckland AUCKLAND CBD NZ NZD 100000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking a Resilience Manager with Banking and BS11 experience.
A New Zealand Bank
Provide subject matter expertise to support, maintain and enhance Crisis Management (CM) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) frameworks.
- Support Crisis Management framework and processes including participating in crisis exercises and activations and maintaining and enhancing supporting materials for the crisis management teams.
- Monitor emerging and actual events, escalate where appropriate and support any crisis management response.
- This is an on-call 24/7 role, but out-of-business-hours crisis responses are rare.
- Support business units to develop and maintain robust business continuity plans for their respective areas.
- Support the CM and Business Continuity Coordinator community with appropriate training programmes and one-on-one advice.
- Undertake assurance and review activities to validate the effectiveness of the BCM framework, provide robust line two governance over the BCM and CM frameworks and ensure compliance with internal (policies and standards) and external (legal and regulatory) requirements.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. tracking and updating review dates) and provide input into governance reporting to stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of crisis management and business continuity processes and related good practice.
- Business risk advisory and assurance experience.
- Good knowledge of business and technology processes used in a large organisation.
- Previous experience managing BCM/CM in large organisations, particularly the management of interdependencies and interactions between multiple business units/divisions.
- Broad knowledge of the Civil Defence and Emergency Management framework used in New Zealand.
- Industry related qualifications – e.g. BCI or DRII – would be beneficial
Be part of a dynamic; highly committed company that loves what they do and value their employees.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.