Salary $75,000 - $85,000 per annum + Competitive salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 financial-services Albany Auckland Albany NZ NZD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Strategi Group is looking to appoint an AML Auditor to join their Compliance consulting team.
Strategi Group is a market leader within financial services and related industries through the provision of regulatory training, continuing professional development, financial services compliance, AML/CFT auditing and licensing solutions.
- Undertaking AML/CFT audits for both Phase One and Phase Two entities.
- Writing and presenting AML/CFT audit reports for clients.
- Keeping up to date with changes to AML/CFT specific and other relevant legislation and regulation, both domestic and international.
- Ensuring AML/CFT resources, and those of our clients, are up to date.
- Preparation of AMF/CFT guidance notes, whitepapers and client newsletters.
- A minimum of 1-3 years AML/CFT audit experience.
- Good knowledge of the New Zealand legislation and regulation applicable to AML/CFT.
- Experience in client relations including face to face meetings and report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise appropriately, meet deadlines and juggle simultaneous demands;
- Strong time management, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Willingness to support, drive and influence the goals and strategies of the business by taking initiative, engaging with others, expressing ideas and challenging the status quo when appropriate;
- Willingness to take accountability for issues and actions and leverage relationships to ensure client and internal expectations are met.
- The ideal applicant will also have (though not essential):
- CAMS certification
- A NZ law/commerce/business degree
This is a great opportunity for someone with some AML or CDD experience who would like to apply their work in a consultative capacity and is looking for more exposure in a client facing role. It will suit an ambitious and professional individual who in interested in aligning their own capability with the goals and strategies of a respected and growing compliance-focused organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.