Head of Institute and Learning
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 financial-services Albany Auckland Albany NZ NZD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Strategi Group is looking to appoint a Head of Institute and Learning to manage the output of the Strategi Institute and their team members.
Strategi Group is a market leader within financial services and related industries through the provision of regulatory training, continuing professional development, financial services compliance, AML/CFT auditing and licensing solutions.
Strategi Group has commenced an exciting phase of transformation and growth and is looking for a Head of Institute and Learning to take ownership of the Strategi Institute business unit. This involves managing a team that includes student administrators, an academic manager and a team of contractors. You will also take ownership for the development of existing and new educational content on RADAR- Strategi Group’s online learning platform. You will be collaborating with existing and new corporate clients and with technology partners to deliver an optimum client experience.
- Management of team including academic manager, contractors and administrators
- Continuous improvement of the business’ onboarding process
- Streamlining and automating systems and processes
- Driving and influencing strategy by taking initiative and engaging others
- Meet with key clients and provide presentations to them
- Manage enquiries and escalations from the team.
- Liaise with bodies such as NZQA & Skills Organisation
- Project management work including development of new courses
- Team management and operations experience in a financial services, professional services company or academic organisation
- Understands how to operationally improve systems and thereby capability
- Strong understanding of technology and proven experience working with outsourced technology partners
- Ideally some experience of working in the financial services industry
- Experience of working with a budget, and adult learning and development will be beneficial
There has never been a better time to join an organisation like Strategi Group given the ever-evolving demands of the regulatory regime in New Zealand. The reputation of the company in the financial services community is impeccable, however there is much room for growth and operational improvements to handle the increased demand that changes in legislation have brought about.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.