Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 financial-services North Shore Auckland North Shore NZ NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic role for someone who wants to develop a career in compliance within the financial services industry.
Be part of a dynamic, every growing Financial Services company with a reputable culture and work environment.
You will provide verbal and written compliance advice to clients, provide adviser training, compliance and support services in ensuring all clients their staff are compliant.
- Compliance reviews and maintaining compliance status of nominated companies.
- Ensuring advisers, boards, management and staff are kept abreast of changes to industry legislation, regulation, Codes and FMA Guidance Notes.
- Ensuring clients are trained on them and these are incorporated into the policies and processes of client companies.
- Promoting and managing other Group services.
- Conduct AML/CFT audits.
- Licence applications.
- Manage and complete special specified projects.
- Working with the CEO, Head of Compliance and Executive Director and others on compliance related projects.
- Minimum of 2-3 years compliance experience.
- Good knowledge of the New Zealand legislation and regulation applicable to AML/CFT.
- Experience in client relations including face to face meetings and report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to support, drive and influence the goals and strategies of the business by taking initiative, engaging with others, expressing ideas and challenging the status quo when appropriate
- The ideal applicant will also have (though not essential):
- CAMS certification
- ANZ law/commerce/business degree
The role provides scope for the right candidate to gain a broad-based knowledge of compliance and grow into a more senior role with the company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.