Relationship Manager- Corporate Banking
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 7 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 banking Auckland CBD Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking Relationship Manager with strong Corporate and Institutional Banking experience
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Institutional Banking the Relationship Manager will pro-actively establish, develop and grow a portfolio of corporate clients while carrying out appropriate financial modelling, credit analysis, prepare credit application and work together with Credit team within the bounds of prudent banking.
Must have Local New Zealand Corporate Lending experience.
- Develop effective strategies to enhance the bank’s position in the market.
- Deliver value-added solutions to serve customer and placing their needs first.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge that influence local and international business.
- To pro-actively establish, develop and grow a portfolio of corporate clients while balance the interests between the customers and the bank.
- Carry out appropriate financial modelling, credit analysis, prepare credit application and work together with Credit team within the bounds of prudent banking.
- Work with other stakeholders e.g. Treasury, Trade Finance to offer appropriate products and professional advice to meet with the customers’ comprehensive needs.
- Always communicate and adhere to the bank’s policy and procedures.
- Identify potential defaulting accounts, recommend solutions to the department head to minimise risk and implement remediation plans as required.
- Maintain customers and transaction information timely and accurately.
- Work as an integrated member of the Corporate Banking team and willingness to support the other members.
- Participate in internal and external events and functions to grow network and promote the bank.
- University graduate or above.
- 5+ years’ Commercial or 3+ years’ Corporate banking relationship manager experience at local banks.
- Excellent track record of delivering business targets, meeting customer needs and improving customer satisfaction.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding to China and local markets are preferred.
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English are preferred.
- Proficiency in both written & verbal English.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.