Financial Solutions Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 financial-services Auckland CBD Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking a Manager with strong lending experience to lead a team through transformation and provide solutions for vulnerable customers.
Big 4 Bank
Lead the Financial Solutions team and be responsible for working with customers who are facing financial hardship and be able to develop solutions for customers and teams. Leverage the power of multimulti-functional collaboration to deliver outcome for customers and will understand how to create solutions that achieve Best Customer Outcome.
- Develop a fit for purpose financial solution for our vulnerable customers who are facing financial hardship.
- Balance the outcomes for customers with the need to compliance with APRAAPRA & CCCFACCCFA Policy and ensuring we achieve Best Customer Outcomes.
- Not afraid of adversary and collaborate across peers, other business unit stakeholders and senior leadership team in order to drive changes to processes and system
- Proven successful in leading a team through change, thrive on leading team through uncertainty while providing clarity and direction for the team to operate effectively in the ‘grey’‘grey’.
- Proven a strong leader who promotes continuous learning and foster one-team environment.
- Drive and implement the necessary review of our processes and declined hardship application and own the necessary reporting to senior leaders, Executive Teams and Board.
- To ensure all workplace policies and procedures are complied with in order to meet legislative requirements and our commitment to employees.
- Tertiary qualified and /or significant lending, credit collections or customer service experience in the Financial Services industry
- 8+ years previous leadership and team management experience
- Proven successful in previous experience in leading a team through change and influencing senior and other business stakeholders
- Proven successful in influencing other business stakeholders to achieve outcome
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skill
- Further to the above, demonstrated expertise in management of a lending or contact centre environment
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills with individuals and groups
- Demonstrated success in coaching staff through a succession plan and performance management cycle
Opportunity to join an ever-growing company passionate about people and takes pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in communities, who will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your on-going learning and development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.