Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 financial-services Auckland CBD Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 70 80 80 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading wealth manager is looking to hire an Advisor Assistant to support a team of three advisors and an Intermediaries Manager.
This organisation is one of New Zealand’s largest fund management companies.
About the role:
You will support the onboarding of clients and transactions for four financial advisors, one of whom focuses on Intermediary clients.
• Onboarding of new clients, including coordinating the transfer of assets.
• Work closely with the Intermediary & New Initiatives Manager taking and placing orders according to the clients’ instructions and pricing strategy.
• Monitor settlements, debit balances and other daily reports in relation to Compliance and AML concerns
• Coordinating client correspondence
• Meetings / Events – co-ordinate set up of meetings / events for Adviser team
• Experience onboarding new clients for a financial services company
• Demonstrable experience of applying AML policy and regulation
• Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders in the practice of complete documentation
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of working in a busy and ever evolving financial services environment who can organise their team calmly and effectively.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.