Risk and Compliance Officer
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 13 March 2017
This highly regarded company is looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Officer with strong AML and CFT skills to join a growing team.
This organisation is a well established financial trading and broking business.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and strengthen the risk and compliance framework of the company.
- Support the Heads of Risk and Compliance in helping the company stay within the confines of their derivatives licence
- Work on the implementation and maintenance of a new policy storage tool
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a financial services company
- Knowledge of various financial products
- Experience of AML/CFT
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and across all levels of the business
- Able to speak, read and write Mandarin
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a strong leadership team in an established and growing financial trading business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.