Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13banking 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
Seeking an experienced investigator to join the Risk, Internal Audit and Fraud team.
A New Zealand telecommunications company.
The job is in place to provide investigation expertise to investigate fraud related activity
• Providing investigation expertise to investigate fraud related activity
• Supporting our fraud analytical capability for network fraud and credit card fraud
• Delivering outcomes required in our annual and quarterly work program
• Liaison with law enforcement and other fraud groups across a number of sectors
• Weekend work is a requirement on a rostered basis (usually 1 weekend in 4)
• The ability to work in an Agile environment
• 3 – 5 years in an investigative role preferably in an enforcement organisation
• Existing networks or the ability to build strong networks with the business and law enforcement community
• Investigation expertise
• High degree of commercial awareness
• Strong data analytics and data interpretation skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Good level of knowledge of Microsoft products particularly Power BI
• A tertiary qualification preferred
Company prides themselves on their great culture and reputation as a great place to work so they will be looking for individuals that contribute to that.
People who are open, honest and generous with their time for others and takes ownership, have a go and experiment.
People who empower others, are transparent and who actively seek out diversity and do what’s right.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.