Sales Manager – Transaction Services
Salary $100000 - $160000 per annum + Competitive salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Jing Li
Date posted 5 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a prominent multinational banking company and be recognised as a specialist within the Transaction Banking space.
This company is a leading provider of financial, investment and advisory services both in the Auckland market and on a global scale.
You will be looked upon to maintain and enhance existing revenue streams and develop new revenue streams by identifying and selling innovative transactional banking solutions to a defined portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients proactively acting on direct customer feedback, market surveys and client engagement programmes
- Maintain close liaison with key stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of the business and the functionality and launch of new products and services
- Provide technical leadership and support technical excellence by searching out external best practice, monitoring technical and professional developments, sharing knowledge and encouraging others to do the same in the best interests the business
- Develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices based on subject matter expertise and understanding of the company and market best practice
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the application of transactional banking policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales and ten years in banking and finance, with a solid track record of delivering to specified targets
- Proven ability to take lead role the execution of new business opportunities focused liquidity and cash management
- A broad understanding of the supply chain and working capital cycles and how to create efficient liquidity solutions.
- Knowledge of treasury management and how Liquidity and Cash Management products and services can best be utilised
- Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong ability to originate business, manage a wide range of activities and make decisions in a complex environment
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jing Li on 04 471 9720.