Salary Salary + Bonus + perks
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 13 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
In this role you will be tasked to maximise wallet share for all inbound clients. You will market your products and services, asses funding, payment and cash management requests, as well as trade and treasury product and services requests. Solidifying and growing current relationships with clients that may not hear from the bank often is an essential responsibility of the role.
Overview of the company:
A large and international financial services organisation who provide services ranging from Corporate Lending to Trade, Cash Management and Treasury along with a significant Retail offering here in New Zealand and overseas.
About the role:
You will work closely with Senior Relationship Managers to provide banking coverage to subsidiaries of Commercial banking customers within Global Banking, Large Corporate, and Mid-Market Enterprise segments. This role in particular will work with inbound clients to maximise wallet spend in the fastest growing segment in this division. Solidifying and developing relationships with customers who need to be contacted more often is a key requirement as they are your target segment.
- Manage portfolio of 80-100 existing relationships and increase revenue
- Market products and services to clients
- Asses requests for funding and other products and services
- Prepare credit applications
- Provide excellent customer service
- Experience in a corporate/commercial banking or similar role
- Proven ability in relationship management
- Understanding of financial statements
- Someone who is analytical and has a strong work ethic
- Credit and FX knowledge will be helpful
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.