International Relationship Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role will lead the charge with “Inbound” relationships and grow assets and liabilities, increase market share by acquiring new Group clients and by protecting and gaining share of wallet of existing clients.
A large and international financial services organisation who provide services ranging from Corporate Lending to Trade, Cash Management and Treasury along with a significant Retail offering here in New Zealand and overseas.
This role will lead the charge with “Inbound” relationships and grow assets and liabilities, increase market share by acquiring new Group clients and by protecting and gaining share of wallet of existing clients. In this role you will work closely with colleagues in Trade, Transactional Banking, FX, and Credit. Collaboration with Global Relationship Managers will be crucial to the roles success.
• Managing a portfolio of existing relationships
• Acquiring new to group clients
• Assessment of requests for funding together with requests for payment and cash management, trade and treasury products and services
• High level of customer service
• Be proactive, enthusiastic, and drive sales
• Track record of success in relationship management
• 5 years of commercial/corporate banking experience
• Strong work ethic and proven success in a team environment
• Lateral thinking skills
• Good understanding of financial statements as they relate to commercial clients
• Strong analytical skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.