Account Manager - Insurance
Salary Competitive Salary + Bonus
Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 15 January 2017
A leading provider of financial, investment and advisory services both in the Auckland market and on a global scale is seeking a high performing Account Manager to join the team.
The Account Manager will report to the General Manager of Sales and thus sits within the Sales function of the company. The role will have two key aspects: managing a portfolio of clients and developing new client relationships to increase portfolio profitability.
- Develop a strong and loyal portfolio to maximise client growth and retention, identifying key stakeholders and demonstrating a solid understanding of their needs
- Complete necessary administrative tasks alongside the Sales Coordinator and ensure sales deals are supported by appropriate documentation and fully assessed against credit and profit criteria
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and position portfolio for growth which is secure, sustainable and profitable in the long term
- Hunt for and develop new business opportunities by planning and actioning lead generation activities
- Demonstrate active risk management, showing a comprehensive understanding of credit criteria and adhere to all credit and compliance requirements
- At least 3 years sales and account management experience in commercial/consumer finance
- An understanding of the insurance industry and products is essential - insurance premium finding sales experience would be advantageous
- Well developed selling, influencing and negotiation skills with a proven record of delivering and achieving results
- Strong business and financial acumen, superior attention to detail and sound analytical and problem solving skills are essential
This is a great opportunity for a high performing Account Manager to join a thriving company with a very reputable name in the market. There is an attractive bonus policy for successful and high achieving performers.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.