Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 28 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and join an organisation where hard work, an enquiring mind and a thirst for improvement is widely encouraged.
This organisation is a market leader and renowned for excellent career progression opportunities.
You will be given the opportunity to self-manage a portfolio of claims, ensuring that each is dealt with accurately and comprehensively. Demonstrate your superior customer service ethic and deliver an excellent recovery service for the business.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of customers with an aim to reduce outstanding debtors
- Minimise liability/risk exposure and maximise recovery opportunities/value
- Ensure accurate, timely and comprehensive data management
- Consistently offer the highest level of customer service, ensuring a timely and professional experience for each customer
- 1-2 years experience in Claims or Debt Management and ideally a relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong negotiation and decision making nous
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal and across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and strengthen your Claims and Debt Management skillset with an award winning company. Growth and development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.