Associate Lending Manager
Salary Competitive salary + bonus
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 9 February 2017
Two Associate Lending Managers are sought to drive the lending arm of the business and contribute to the company’s growth and strategy.
This company has a view to become the leading private lender in New Zealand, and are looking for two Associate Lending Managers to contribute to this goal.
These roles will share a similar function, however there is a view for one to focus on analytical work (forecasting, report writing) and the other concentrating on procedure and deal closing. Although primarily be based in Auckland, regular domestic and international travel will be required on occasion.
- Support the lending and investment goals of the business:
- Attracting new lending opportunities to the group, specially targeting property Borrowers through out New Zealand
- Managing the lending portfolio to make sure all internal report requirements are fully satisfied
- Assisting in due diligence of lending opportunities that are presented to the group including review of legal and commercial documentation, analysis and mitigation of risk, calculation of return, monitoring of investments and execution of documentation.
- Researching and assisting in ensuring that statutory compliance obligations are met including FMA requirements and recovery action.
- Assist with the day to day management of the LM and lending books, making sure all internal reporting is satisfied and that all requirements under the management agreement with our investors are fully meet
- Assist in accounting, tax and office compliance as required
- A degree in Property or Commerce would be looked upon favourably
- At least two years’ experience in front line banking (including lending), and/or property or legal experience
- An engaging and professional nature
- Analytical and commercial acumen
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a new company heading into an exciting growth phase.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.