Manager – Business Analysis
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 23 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Corporate arm of this trustee and financial services market leader is looking for a Manager to run a team of business analysts.
This company is a well known provider of independent prudential supervision of managed investment schemes and other financial products for the benefit of investors in New Zealand.
The Manager will lead a team of nine that analyse supervised client reporting, including financial statements for fund management clients in helping them minimise risk to their investors. The products concerned are Kiwisaver, superannuation funds, unit trusts and debt securities among others.
- Manage a team of 4 business analysts and five business administration assistants who have their own team leader
- Perform first line monitoring of clients including; Review of financial statements, specific client reporting including manager’s certificates, annual reports, and statistical returns
- Review Prospectus, Investment Statement and other disclosure documents.
- Monitor, review and analyse client reporting obligations (including financial statements, managers’ certificates, audit certificates and annual reports)
- Managerial experience in a fund management or trustee company or Managerial level within practice (external audit)
- An accounting qualification ideally
- Experience leading programmes of process improvement
- Familiarity of financial instruments
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain significant experience in the trustee and financial services market and take on a major leadership role.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.