Salary Salary + bonus + insurance
Location Mount Wellington
Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 2 February 2017
This firm is a competitive supplier of vehicle financing, with a reputation for excellence and success on a global scale. With a firm belief in professional development and employee investment, the right candidate will receive superior training and ongoing support to grow and progress.
Reporting to the Controlling and Risk Manager, the Risk Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the implemented risk management processes. Make this role your own by using your extensive experience to refine the risk information and help steer the business.
- Implement credit risk control methodologies in line with applicable legislation and retail credit risk calculation models guidelines
- Analyse, manage and monitor operational risk to ensure adherence to best policy and company guidelines
- Develop and validate methods and models to enable compliance throughout the business
- Utilise SQL to extract data for analysis purposes
- A degree in a business or commerce related subject is vital
- Minimum four years relevant experience with a focus on credit risk monitoring
- Excellent computer literacy and high levels of proficiency in Excel
- Superior attention to detail and sound analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Previous experience in banking or financial services, particularly within an international group, will be looked at favourably
This is a great opportunity to join a high achieving team in a market leading motor vehicle financial services company where hard work will be fully rewarded.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.