Associate Director – Syndicated Credit Analysis
Salary Additional benefits
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 9 March 2017
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your superior analyst skillset and bring valuable local and overseas knowledge to a highly regarded organisation.
The organisation is a market leader, and renowned for its forward thinking, collaborative and team based culture.
You will work closely with Relationship Managers supporting them with credit assessment, interpretation and analysis of models and writing up the deals, and will also be looked upon to develop junior analysts through mentoring and daily guidance.
- Provide effective deal support through accurate and thorough research and analysis
- Protects the organisation’s assets by applying sound credit management practices
- Complete credit submissions within agreed timeframes incorporating accurate and thorough risk analysis to support deal origination
- Undertake dynamic risk management of the customer portfolio according to policy timeframes and standards incorporating accurate and timely monitoring of triggers, covenants, completion of periodic reviews and continuous risk monitoring
- Demonstrate intimate knowledge of customers / industry in the defined portfolio
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field
- At least five years’ experience in a credit analysis role or similar
- Experience in working with institutional clients and syndicated loans is a must
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a very select few with a large and well known banking organisation. Be at the peak of credit assessment work in New Zealand or as a stepping stone from institutional credit management to relationship management.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.