Retail Risk Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 11 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This globally successful firm is looking for an experienced Risk Analyst to produce Risk MI and track credit scoring for Retail clients.
This company is a leading provider of financial, investment and advisory services both in the Auckland market and on a global scale.
You will support a Portfolio Manager and an Analytics Manager in reporting and analysis with a focus on statistics and sensitivity analysis, understanding trends across the entire portfolio.
- Quantitative analysis with a Retail Credit Risk environment
- Analysis of key risk data to monitor performance and enable senior management to make key decisions
- Support the introduction of a new automated decision strategy
- Analyses targeted at improving credit strategy – a focus on credit worthiness
- Experience of working in a credit risk department within a bank, financial services company or a company where credit decisions need to be made regarding customers
- Strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python or similar
- A passion for numbers, analysis and discovering trends
- Solid problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large bank and specifically a visionary leader with much change ahead of them in the Retail space.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.