Salary Competitive salary plus benefits
Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 4 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A global e-commerce business with growing operations in the New Zealand market is seeking a Fraud Analyst to join the team in this newly created role.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Fraud Analyst will be responsible for protecting and reducing chargebacks from the bank and monitor suspicious transaction activities.
- Review transactions and accounts daily for attempted fraud
- Oversee chargebacks and disputes; responding to merchants and cardholders to verify charges
- Create monthly reports of trends and fraudulent activities
- Research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends
- Answer customer and bank queries via phone and email
- Liaise with Reservations, Finance and Customer Care Teams to answer any queries
- 2+ years fraud analysis experience
- Experience dealing with chargebacks is essential
- Advanced Excel skills, ideally with SAS/SQL experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to adapt and learn new skills to grow personally and professionally within the company
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment where staff are supported to succeed through on-going training and development. It is also a great opportunity to learn and grow with one of NZ's leading online organisations.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.