Salary $70,000 - $80,000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking an experienced compliance professional to join a thriving ecommerce business located in South Auckland.
A New Zealand Australian and ecommerce business selling over 30million different products.
- Manage the day to day operations of the compliance function to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures
- Raising risk issues and communicating throughout the business
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, developing and implementing corrective action plans and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Coordinate compliance activities and assist with a compliance training programme for the team
- Tertiary qualified with at least 2-3 years experience in a compliance focussed role, preferably from a retail industry
- Strong analytical skills combined with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is a great opportunity to utilise your compliance and leadership experience in an exciting online company with a global presence. It will allow you to take affirmative action, see the results of your labour quickly and join a team where there is a good work/life balance and a refreshing attitude to work and company life.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.