Salary $35 - $45 per hour + Competitive Salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A large trust company needs a Compliance Advisor to cover a 3-month assignment.
This company is a large trust management company and a well-known provider of independent prudential supervision of managed investment schemes and other financial products for the benefit of investors in New Zealand.
The Compliance Advisor will manage compliance requirements while the current incumbent is on an extended leave period.
- Managing AEOI phase 2 compliance requirements
- AML/CFT officer – owning the AML/CFT programme & AML policy owner including obligations to undertake audit
- Submitting AML Annual Report
- Submitting annual AEOI and FATCA report
- Submitting suspicious transaction activities
- Managing approval of some CDD policy exceptions
- Assist 1st line and 2nd with training and development
- Compliance experience within a financial services organisation
- AML and CDD monitoring experience
- Understand requirements for FATCA
- Familiar with IRD website
- Transaction monitoring experience
- Strong technical systems experience
This is a great opportunity for someone with compliance experience who would like to work for a well-known and CBD based trust company on a short term basis.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.