Salary Attractive package
Consultant Claire Bennett
Date posted 29 January 2017
A large organisation requires a Business Analyst to assist in current projects. You will be required to develop business cases, capturing high level requirements, and documenting current and future states. You will be someone who can employ a consultative style and easily adapt your approach to the project you are focused on.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to think in an analytical manner and write good user stories/requirements
- Ability to scope business proceses and facilitate process modelling sessions
- Ability to identify business problems and translate into process models, requirements and plans
- Attention to detail whist maintaining a holistic perspective
- Develop detailed business and technical documentation
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience with writing business cases
- Strong process modelling skills with an understanding of BPMN
- Proven commercial business analysis experience with a minimum of 5 years
- Proven ability to be proactive and conduct research to gain a strong understanding of the business needs
- You will be focused on delivering outcomes that meet customer needs
- You will have a range of analytical skills and experience in a variety of business environments
- Experience with BPMN tools are an advantage
- Robert Walters provides an attractive payroll service to all of their contractors, along with a flexible weekly pay cycle.
As a Robert Walters Business Transformation Specialist you will be acting as a trusted advisor and senior practitioner and will be working in high level strategic business engagements. It is assumed that you will have excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills and will be well versed at working with all levels of the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Claire Bennett on 04 471 9734.