Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-10-13 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A Service Designer is required to assist in the design of solutions to fit the organisational strategy. This will include leading processes to identify issues and benefits, from a customer and user perspective, eliciting business requirements, researching best practice and assessing current state in order to design future processes and systems to achieve the desired outcomes for the organisation.
This role requires an effective service designer, with experience across the design and analysis spectrum. You will be required to lead and develop processes for core analytical documentation, including design documents, process maps, analysis and reporting, impact assessments, options analysis, process and procedure materials and any other analytical documentation required to support the design and implementation phases.
- Identify and capture issues and benefits
- Experience in developing and designing new business functions, including gathering business requirements
- Develop behaviour change and design frameworks
- Business process mapping
- Design fit for purpose solutions in line with the organisations strategic goals
- Liaise closely across the business to ensure that the people, process, policy and technology impacts are understood and design and solutions are integrated
- Advise and lead where required, inlcuding providing support to key stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in co-development, human centred design or behavioural change
- Understanding of customer centric methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Able to bring best practice approach whilst remaining pragmatic and flexible
- Proven ability to clearly present analysis and ideas on paper, to write succinctly and think strategically and critically about an issue
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work well and collaborate with other team members
- Proven ability to effectively manage a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
This is a fantastic opporutnity to utltise your human centred design skills, in a contract role that will have tangible impacts for the customer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.