Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Matt Mitchell
Date posted 4 January 2019 2019-01-042019-02-03 it Wellington Central NZ NZD 80 115 115 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large organisation requires an experienced business-focused Business Analyst to join their team. You will be required to develop business cases, capturing high level requirements, and documenting current and future states. You will be someone who can employ a consultative style and easily adapt your approach to the project you are focused on, with a focus on positive outcomes for the business.
- Ability to think in an analytical manner and write good user stories/requirements
- Ability to scope business processes and facilitate process modelling sessions
- Ability to identify business problems and translate into process models, requirements and plans
- Attention to detail whist maintaining a holistic perspective
- Develop detailed business and technical documentations
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience with writing business cases
- Strong process modelling skills with an understanding of BPMN
- Understanding of change processes
- Proven commercial business analysis experience with a minimum of 5 years
- Proven ability to be proactive and conduct research to gain a strong understanding of the business needs
- You will be focused on delivering outcomes that meet customer needs
- You will have a range of analytical skills and experience in a variety of business environments
- Experience with BPMN tools are an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience on a change project or programme would be advantageous
As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be acting as a trusted advisor, working in high level strategic business engagements. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills and will be well versed at working with all levels of the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matt Mitchell on 04 471 9737.