Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Matt Mitchell
Date posted 3 February 2019 2019-02-032019-03-03 it Wellington Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 110 115 115 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A large Government organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their team. Telecommunications as a Service experience would be advantageous. The successful BA will be working closely with the Project Manager to deliver multiple work streams over the 6 month contract.
About the role:
To be successful in this role, you will be a Senior Business Analyst with a flexible and adaptable approach. You will have a facilitative style and work collaboratively with other team members. You will enjoy a busy and fast paced vendor-like environment, where you can work autonomously and take initiative.
- Facilitate planning and workshops
- Work with the business to solve complex problems
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Produce high level and planning requirements as required
- Investment case development
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Knowledge of Network Connectivity, Infrastructure Security Services, Device Management and Unified Communications
- Ability to articulate complex information to stakeholders and vendors
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent facilitation skills, experience in workshops
- Proven experience in Senior Business Analyst roles
- Effective planning and organisational skills – the ability to prioritise effectively
- Requirements gathering, process modelling and documentation experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matt Mitchell on 04 471 9737.