Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Johanna Patsi
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 75 120 120 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A large organisation requires a business-focused Business Analyst to join their team. You will be required to develop business cases, capturing high level requirements, and documenting current and future states. You will be someone who can employ a consultative style and easily adapt your approach to the project you are focused on, with a focus on positive outcomes for the business. You have strong interpersonal skills and you communicate well both speaking and in writing.
- Ability to think in an analytical manner and write good user stories and business cases
- Ability to scope business processes and facilitate process modelling sessions
- Ability to identify business problems and translate into process models, requirements and plans
- Attention to detail whist maintaining a holistic perspective
- Develop detailed business and technical documentations
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Proven commercial business analysis experience
- Proven ability to be proactive and conduct research to gain a strong understanding of the business needs
- You will have a range of analytical skills and experience in a variety of business environments
- Experience with BPMN tools and modelling skills are an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience on a change project or programme would be advantageous
- Experience with writing business cases
As a Business Analyst, you will be acting as a trusted advisor, working in high level strategic business engagements. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills and will be well versed at working with all levels of the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Johanna Patsi on 04 471 9709.