Salary Market Rates
Consultant Sophie Edgecombe
Date posted 14 June 2022wellington business-transformation/business-analyst 2022-06-27 2022-07-14 it Wellington CBD Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large government organisation is looking for a Business Analyst with proven experience working on the successful establishment of high-profile programmes of work. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with an interest in the environmental and climate sector. You will be a champion of the Business Analysis profession, with proven delivery across a range of projects, confidence to consult with a broad range and level of stakeholders and the ability to be involved in any phase of the business analysis process.
• Experience in business improvement skills
• Experience in current state analysis, opportunity identification and process mapping
• Experience presenting visual analytics
• Effective collaboration, relationship building, facilitation and presentation skills
• Design thinking and service design skills would be advantageous.
You will be:
• Experienced with Business Analysis disciplines and methodologies
• Experienced in both technical and business focused projects
• An effective communicator
• Familiar with the Public Sector
• Like a challenge and willing to get stuck in
If this sounds like something you're interested in, or if you'd like to have a chat about the market in general, please do not hesitate to reach out to me - I'd love to have a chat.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 21 June 2022This important and high impact team is seeking an experienced Change Lead to support the delivery of key initiatives across the sector. You will join a high performing, collaborative team, driving good change management. As the Change Lead, you will be responsible for engaging and building collaborative networks at all levels, to provide change planning, management and implementation expertise. You will also be helping to implement best practice change methodology, establish change strategies, build relationships and lead co-design activities to support the goals of the department.