Business Performance Manager
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a strategic business performance role that sits within the wholesale arm of major financial services company.
A large international financial services company that are looking to add to their Wholesale (Commercial) Banking team.
This company is a leading provider of financial, investment and advisory services both in the Auckland market and on a global scale. You will be working with Head of Business Management to help the bank understand their financial position, to utilise specific measures to measure the bank in NZ against it regional counterparts and to drive and manage the bank’s asset/lending proposition.
- Use data analytics to drive and manage the wholesale bank’s business in NZ
- Execute strategic project management
- Form relationships with Finance to carry out financial analysis to understand financial position
- Understand what kind of data and reports will be useful to the business in making decisions regarding the banks plans
- Communicate findings to front office, finance, risk and compliance and marketing
- Either project management, portfolio management or implementation management in a commercial, corporate or institutional bank
- Very strong communicator who is strong-minded and confident in their ability to understand and make important financial decisions
- Considerable data analytics experience and proficient with Excel
This is a great opportunity to work for an impressive and important wholesale banking team with a very strong leader at the helm. It a role which will not only afford you international scope and opportunities for the future but also a breadth of knowledge and experience that you would struggle to find elsewhere.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.