Programme Advisor | Kaitohutohu Hōtaka
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Lauren Hamilton
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-13it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Provide programme advice and support to ensure programmes are managed and implemented for successful delivery in the Education sector.
Overview of the company
Help Shape the Future of Education.
The Ministry of Education is the government’s lead advisor on the education system, shaping direction for the Ministry, other government agencies and education providers.
About the role:
This role is an exciting opportunity to provide programme advice and support to the Business Enablement and Support Leadership Team and key contacts within the wider group to ensure programmes are managed and implemented enabling successful delivery.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience providing programme advice to stakeholders and senior leaders
- Prince2 foundation or equivalent is desirable
- Proficient in use of project management tools, such as MS Project and Visio
- Experience with scheduling, meeting minutes, reporting and coordinating meetings
- Proactive, pragmatic attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with people at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who are focused on making a difference in the future of New Zealand
We work together to shape an education system that delivers excellent and equitable outcomes.
Ko tā mātou he waihanga i tētahi pūnaha mātauranga e tuku ai he otinga tōkeke, he otinga hiranga
Applications close Wednesday 22nd August 5pm.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Hamilton on 04 471 9737.