Development Manager - Projects
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicola Colson
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-04 real-estate-and-property 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Joining the team will give you the chance to be exposed to a complex portfolio and work within one of NZ’s leading agencies.
About the role:
The Development Manager – Projects, will manage a team of Project Managers to deliver a series of pivotal projects across the globe.
- Ensure successful delivery of the property investment programme, outcomes are aligned with expected benefits and fit for purpose solutions solve the business problem
- Make information-based decisions on resourcing and strategic planning
- Manage the resource pool to allocate resources effectively across the projects
- Manage quality assurance ensuring good practice management and consistency in project management, information and visibility
- Ensure governance and management reporting processes and structures meet organisational requirements
- Coach and advise teams and key stakeholders to increase capability in good practice management and quality outputs throughout the life cycle of the projects and programmes, with particular focus on quality documentation for key governance gates
- Undertake project health checks and quality assurance as requested
- Significant experience of delivering successful programmes and projects in the property sector
- Proven experience in deployment and use of programme and project management tools (preferably PRINCE2 / MSP / P3O certified or equivalent) and preferably hold a relevant qualification
- Significant experience managing technical delivery staff.
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong results orientation
- Hold New Zealand citizenship or residency
- Be able to obtain and maintain an appropriate New Zealand Government security clearance
Joining MFAT in their Asset Management Division (AMD) team will give you the chance to take on the world, be exposed to a complex portfolio and work within one of NZ’s leading agencies.
Applications close 21st of September 2018.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Colson on 04 471 9715.