Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-09 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A large government organisation is seeking an experienced Principal Advisor to join their change team, to support the business.
As Principal Advisor in this newly formed government organisation, you will be responsible for creating and managing communication around the changes, creating roll out strategy, planning and supporting the Business Lead in establishing the benefits realisation plan and organisation impact assessment, and working with the wider business.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade and influence
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Experience facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Experience in designing and creating suitable change implementation channels
- Experience designing and creating suitable change implementation channels and artefacts
- In-depth knowledge and experience in change management best practices, processes and procedures
- Ability to pull together metrics and data, taking a structured view
If you believe you fit the above requirements then please APPLY NOW, or contact Charlotte Holmes for a confidential discussion, on 04 471 9734.
Robert Walters' reviews all CV's manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of this client.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.