Assistant Delivery Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Lisa Zheng
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-24 public-sector-and-housing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for an Assistant Delivery Manager to join this high performing team.
Our client is a large high performing government organisation. You would be working in a department that manages large property portfolios and undertakes 3000 projects per annum. They are looking for a driven Assistant Delivery Manager to manage low risk and low complexity projects.
- Deliver specific low risk and low complexity projects
- Manage pre-engagement, project brief development, planning, design construction delivery and handover of projects
- Work closely with Delivery Managers providing operational and administrative support
- Monitor the performance of contractors and consultants
- Maintain an overview of budget requirements and expenditure of suppliers
- Experience in construction project management, facilities management or a similar sector
- An understanding of the New Zealand development industry
- An understanding of procurement and contracting processes for construction projects
- Relevant tertiary qualification and / or formal project management qualification
This is a great opportunity to develop your project management skillset within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Zheng on 09 374 7357.