Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 it Wellington 55 Featherston Street NZ 6011 NZD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This government organisation is looking for a Manager Innovation to lead and drive the development of investigating it's future strategic capability. You will be analytically minded, and excellent at managing complex environments and stakeholders.
As Manager Innovation you will be responsible for shaping this organisations future strategy, gathering and analysing information to provide compelling and factual arguments.
You will be adept at managing diverse stakeholders, and will be a proactive and independent individual, with a strategic mindset.
- Develop and manage the relationship-engagement and information strategy
- Own and take responsibility for the developing and investigating future capability plans
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake analysis (including cost benefit analysis), developing compelling arguments
- Work collaboratively with other Manager's in this group
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Ability to influence and manage complex environments
- Experience in business case creation and funding bids
- Ability to travel regularly, both national and internationally
- Proven experience in a complex change environment
- Ability to adapt and tailor approach
- Ability to work independently and take intiative
This is a unique opportunity to use your analytical and stakeholder engagement skills to influence and shape this organisations future strategy and capabilities, in a unique space of the government sector.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.