Consultant Alyse Barclay
Date posted 6 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 it Wellington NZ NZD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A large government organisation has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Project Coordinator to work on a large piece of work and further develop their skills. This role requires a hardworking, driven and enthusiastic Project Coordinator looking for their next permanent opportunity. As the Project Coordinator you must have excellent organisation, communication and relationship building skills and to be flexible and pick up new tasks is also crucial.
• Project and programme reporting
• Engaging with stakeholders across the business to understand business processes
• Financial management and forecasting
• Managing risks and issues
• Scheduling and planning to ensure key milestones are met
• General administrative tasks
• Previous experience in a project coordination role
• Knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand public sector
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Exposure to project management tools such as MS Project and Visio
• Experience with scheduling, meeting minutes, reporting and coordinating meetings
• Extensive administration background
• Proactive, pragmatic attitude
• Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
• Collaborative, team player
This role allows you to work on an exciting project within a great team and the opportunity for strong career development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Alyse Barclay on 04 471 9741.