Consultant Matt Mitchell
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-16 it Wellington NZ NZD 100 130 130 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An exciting opportunity in this dynamic government organisation awaits the right candidate. The ideal person will have proven experience as a business facing Project Manager, ideally with some experience in a digital space, and will be comfortable engaging across all levels of the business. You will also have prior experience within government, or large private sector organisations.
As the Project Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects, from a business facing perspective. You will ensure that project management systems and processes are in place to successfully deliver work, whilst managing multiple, complicated stakeholders.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and contractors, by acting as the central point of contact
- Drive the planning and execution of the project
- Develop and maintain an up to date risk register
- Drive the achievement of the project plan and schedule
- Oversee work streams and ensure that scope and timeframes meet the agreed criteria
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- High level of competence in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Endeavour project management software
- Proven experience of project management methodologies and ability to deliver complex business projects
- Project management qualification, such as PMP / PRINCE2 practitioner
- Strong written documentation skills
- Have previous exeperince as a buisness facing Project Manager
- Adaptable and agile mindset
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience with policy and legislation
- Experience in government or large private sector organisations
- Experience in a digital space
You will be part of a high performing team, building upon your proven delivery and project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. You will work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matt Mitchell on 04 471 9737.